About Dunbogan Caravan Park
Dunbogan Caravan Park
Dunbogan Caravan Park is an ideal place to base yourself to explore the region. The park is located approximately 30 minutes south of Port Macquarie in the heart of Dunbogan, it is quiet, immaculately clean and reasonably priced.
The climate is one of the most liveable in the world. We are a 5 minute stroll to the banks of the Camden Haven River, a short drive to Laurieton which boasts a retail strip including supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, hotel and liquor stores just to mention a few.
Laurieton United Services Club and North Haven Club both have a courtesy bus service to and from the park each evening.
At our park you can:
- stay in one of our cabins, with a choice of open plan, 1 or 2 bedrooms all with undercover parking. We also have 2 pet friendly cabins, bookings essential for these
- stay on one of our powered sites, which are pet friendly
- cook up a feast on one of our barbeques
- cool off in the swimming pool or lounge about reading a book
- entertain the children in our small playground or the local Dunbogan playground nearby
- enjoy a sun-downer on the nearby river’s edge or a coffee at Dunbogan Boatshed
- launch your boat or kayak from the Gogleys boat ramp a short drive from us
Come and stay with us and enjoy what Dunbogan and Camden Haven has to offer with an activity to suit all ages and interests.
- Paragliding and hang gliding
- Boats, kayaks & SUP hire (Dunbogan Boat Shed)
- Cycling and walking tracks
- Beaches and surfing
- Local Markets
- Purchase fresh seafood
- Plaza Theatre
- Explore the National parks and reserves
Check in: 2:00PM
Check out: 10:00AM